If I rember it right, it should be the softlimit in the run script.

Greetings - Uli

----- Original Message ----- From: "David" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Qmail Toaster" <toaster@shupp.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 13, 2005 5:28 PM
Subject: [toaster] Problems sending large files

Hi all,

I have the latest (.76) version of Bill's toaster installed on a rh9 box,
and some users of the system have been experiencing problems using outlook
when attemptimg to send large file attachments.

When trying to send a 17MB attachment recently I got a typical result:

inactivity. Subject 'acrobat reader', Account:
'mail.aberfoylecomputers.com', Server: '192.168.100.1', Protocol: SMTP,
Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F

ie. it just times out, taking a lot longer than expected (on the inside of
the firewall this time, connection to the server is LAN - should only take
about 10-20 seconds).

Is there a maximum message size limit? I have searched for similar problems,
and will keep searching, but if anyone has any ideas I'd be very grateful
for some help.

Thanks,
David.