Shane Chrisp wrote:
Hi All,

 I have updated the toaster to use Simscan and am rejecting at the smtp
level anything thats detected as spam or a virus for all domains, however
it just occured to me that doing that is not going to be any good if
someone trys to report spam to the abuse mailbox if a customer sends what
is detected as spam or a virus. Does anyone know of a way to turn off the
virus and spam filtering for just the one mailbox?

Add an entry for that user to /var/qmail/control/simcontrol turning off scanning, and then update the cdb file with /var/qmail/bin/simscanmk. This is covered in the README file.

Regards,

Bill