GOMEZ Henri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> - mod_warp ? Will you include documentation about it ?
> Will it support load-balancing and fault-tolerance à la mod_jserv/mod_jk ?

Mod_webapp or something like it...
No and No... Initial version doesn't mean FULL...

> I'd like to see if we could use it in 3.2 branch.

Go ahead..

> Your planning is to release TC 4.0 for late December or early January ?-)

Given the current "sanity" of the code, I think that the container is almost
ready...

> What about Tomcat 3.2 release ? early December ?

Even before, maybe...

> Excuse me but I saw you there a little too optimist.

Or you're too pessimist :)

> Whaoo, Tomcat 4.1. Allready ?

Why not? Catalina is now solid, what we need are performances, but Remy is
working on it...

> But what about support for Tomcat 3.2.1, 3.2.2, 3.2.3.... (bug fixes)

I don't think anyone decided to drop support for 3.2...

> It seems clear for you that Tomcat 3.2 (and the full 3.x line)
> are allready products in end of life.

Don't want to get back on the discussion _AGAIN_ ...

> But did they even have the time to start their 'production life' ?

That's not Craig's fault, I believe...

> I'd like to see what the others contributers of Tomcat thinks about
> that.

Here I am...

> I'm sorry to say but THERE IS STILL NO STABLE TOMCAT RELEASE.

It's not Craig's fault... Nor of anyone on the current 4.x track...

    Pier

--
Pier P. Fumagalli  Apache Software Foundation  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Neque porro quisquam est qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur,