Ug.

Checked over the archives and didn't see this

Why are we using JAXP and ProjectX which are both Closed Source and proprietary
to SUN Microsystems.  This is a Bad Thing.  We already have an awesome XML
parser and I would say just *drop* the abstraction... not worth the loss of
Freedom :(.

This came up because I am having problems with ProjectX..

Kevin

--
Kevin A. Burton ( [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED] )
        Cell: 408-910-6145 URL: http://relativity.yi.org ICQ: 73488596

The worse thing in life is to fall short!

counter-intelligence Ortega kibo Panama [Hello to all my fans in domestic
surveillance] PLO fissionable $400 million in gold bullion Waco, Texas terrorist
security KGB plutonium smuggle NSA