--- Jon Stevens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Mel,
>
> Please do not CC me directly as I'm already on the
> list.

Sorry - artifact of how I started the reply (from
browsing the essay).  Oops.

> I have filed your
> changes away for when I do my next revision of the
> site (there are several
> other people's comments that I want to integrate as
> well). I hear you and
> you made good suggestions.
>
> Also, I do have to say that those two nits are
> fairly minor given that the
> scope of the entire article is quite large. In other
> words, there is plenty
> of other valid reasons there to not use JSP and that
> those two nits are
> really minor in the grand scope of things. :-)

Oh yes, I hope I made it clear that I don't think my
two little nits in any way invalidate the larger
points.  I am simply offering them as constructive
ways to improve the argument.

Cheers,

Dr. Mel Martinez
[EMAIL PROTECTED]