Here we go... ;-)

I like tabs set to four spaces, tabs in source rather than spaces and
opening braces on a new line. How evil does that make me?

Actually I was just wondering the other day how easy it would be to do
smart de-tabbing on source -- i.e. how easily can you infer the original
tab size given some arbitrary source file. Of course it's easy enough
for a human, but how much syntax awareness would you need to do it
automagically?

--
Andy Armstrong, Tagish