I got pretty upset with a couple of guys whose messages along the lines of
"fix my servlet", and who asked me WHY I rejected those posts...

Now, let me explain... This mailing list is related to the CODE in Tomcat,
and its development and I will reject ANY post related to configuration
issues/servlet writing hints and so on, as they are OFF-TOPIC here...

If you have a problem related to Tomcat, and you're not absolutely sure that
it is, indeed, a bug in Tomcat, use the USERS mailing list.

If you have a problem related to generic servlet composition, help on
writing servlets and JSPs, go off to some other mailing list (such as the
servlet interest mailing list at java.sun.com).

And complaining doesn't help - at all.

    Pier