Jon Stevens at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> on 7/13/01 12:57 PM, "Christopher Cain" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>> "Pier P. Fumagalli" wrote:
>>>
>>> I got pretty upset with a couple of guys whose messages along the lines of
>>> "fix my servlet", and who asked me WHY I rejected those posts...
>> [snip]
>>
>> I have a quick question, more out of idle curiosity than anything else.
>> I assume that only posts from non-subscribers are being moderated, yes?
>
> Correct.
>
> If Pier had to moderate every single email to the list, that would be messy.
> :-)

Nope... Not correct... All posts are moderated until I don't explicitly
define that messages from a specified email address can bypass it...

After I approve a message from someone after 2/3 times, I usually add them
to the "bypass moderation" pile, but it doesn't happen automatically when
you subscribe...

    Pier