hello adam,

i am planning to use docbook,
and i will post my first *.tar.gz file containing the tomcat documentation
next week on [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list.

i am currently working on making the following...

- Preface
- Authors
(I need some info and help on this, such as who to put inc. me)

- Admin Guide.

Once the admin guide is done, i will start to work on the developer's guide,
cause the admin guide is kinda more important.

To just clear things off, i am working on the Tomcat 4.0 documentation,
while other might be working on the Tomcat 3.2/.3 documentation,

the reason is, that tomcat4 is going to be the next major release; so its
better if i and a couple of others start preparing tomcat4 documentation.
The following are the specifications of the document.

1)It is a manual, that it contains three books (part I,II,III respectively).
  The three are admin guide, dev. guide and application developer's guide.

2)I am making it with DocBook XML 4.1.2. I am producing two layouts at the
moment, which are: .PDF and .HTML, including .txt as well.

3)Some people told me that to work with Anakia DTD but i have been working
with DocBook for roun bout three years, and i am quite used to it; so if
anyone would like to convert it to different formats, i will pass the
Documentation source to them, so they can keep the anakia version. as well
as i am producing an .xhtml transformation as well, so it will be easier for
people using anakia to convert it.

4)I am very confused about how to arrange the authors and collaborators list
because i dont want anyone who has contributed to be left out in any manney,
nor would they like it. so i need some help on that as well.

5)Can i change the docbook stylesheet to accept my own coloring
information?.

Thanx in advance.

Hiten Pandya (15)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]