jean-frederic clere at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> "Pier P. Fumagalli" wrote:
>> jean-frederic clere at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>>> If we are not using ant what about using
>>> --with-tomcat=_directory_where_tomcat_is_installed to find the catalina.jar
>>> file we need?
>>
>> No, I don't like it... As the Java part will always be distributed with
>> Tomcat 4
>
> Why? I was thinking it was nice to be able to just add the war.jar file to get
> the connector in TC 4.0.

Nope... The official _stable_ WARP code is distributed with Tomcat 4.0, and
resides in that CVS... The one you download from jakarta-tomcat-connectors
is the "working copy"... As soon as I tag a "stable" version, that gets
copied over into the official repository...

If will change apjava.m4, so that if you don't specify --with-jdk, you won't
compile java (remove the compile task, and remove all dependancies)
sometimes in the future... Now it's not a priority (the priority is to have
that piece of shit to pass the watchdog tests, soooooo....).

Maybe next week.

    Pier