On Wed, Jul 18, 2001 at 06:29:31PM +0200, jean-frederic clere wrote:
> I would advise to use a tagged version of APR in mod_webapp. Using the lastest
> one is/was not a good idea.
>
> I am using the APR tagged "APACHE_2_0_20" for testing mod_webapp and it compiles
> Ok at least on 2 of test plateforms I use. (ReliantUnix and Linux).

Keep in mind that we're still changing stuff around and we're not
keeping backwards compatibility with anything because we haven't
officially released APR.  So, if you use an older tagged version for
a while, you'll get stuck with a bunch of updates all at once that
may not make any sense.

Furthermore, this whole inherit thing wasn't the most thought-out
patch we've committed into APR.  I think we have a solution that is
better and reverts us back to the old API.  Bear with us.  =)
-- justin