Quoting Andy Armstrong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Hi Joe et al,
>
> Joe Flowers wrote:
> [snip cogent words about running TC as a service]
>
> I agree with you 100% WRT the difficulty of getting JavaService to work
> -- a sysadmin here pulled most of his few remaining hairs one day
> trying
> to get it working, so while I haven't personally looked at it I can
> well
> sympathize.

Yes, I can also confirm it's extremely hard to do too. One time, I forgot to
check the "NT Service" check box in the installer, and it failed to install !!!

;-)

So the bottom line is : give it another try using the installer (and keep your
hair :) ). Maybe bugs were fixed or something like that.

Remy