D'oh! Sorry about that, I thought I remembered it being there back when
I ran the 1.1.8 JDK, but I've slept since then. :)

The relevant places that will require a slight editing, then, are:

* Section 1 - Quickstart Instructions, step 1

* Section 3 - Configuration Instructions, step zero ;-)

* Section 3 - Troubleshooting, item 1

Does 3.3 use the same style DTD as the 4.0 branch (assuming that you
want a tag-ized version of it)?

Also, can I make a suggestion that both branches remove the current
instruction comments in server.xml and instead just provide a pointer to
wherever this doc will be located? It'll be a little easier for me to
keep everything up to date if I (or anyone else) only have to worry
about maintaining it in one place respectively.

- Christopher