This is just an idea from the top of my head, would it be possible
having a second vector that contains a footprint(not a full clone) of
the
object for a session and have a reaper thread checking the footprints
against
the "real" objects and determine if they changed or not and based on
that
replicate of whatever we want to do.

Similar to how PersistentManager check sessions to determine if they
should
be swapped to disk or backed up. Or is this just plain dumb?

        -bip thelin