"Jon Stevens" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> Nope... Because I check the web...
>
> Pier, you missed the point. I'm trying to say that you and the person
> assigned to the emails are potential central points of failures.

Just because you don't want to click thru a couple of pages? Make me laugh
c'mon...

>> Ok, propose a vote, then...
>
> Isn't that what I'm doing?

Nope... Until now you just complained :)

>> And again, so many projects have a separate -cvs mailing list... Not all
>> project are "Jon-ized", if you want to change them, submit a request for
>> vote.
>
> I was giving examples and reasons why it is a good idea to encourage
> developers to participate, not try to "jon-ize" every project out there.

Well... At the beginning bugs were sent here, then on this mailing list
people complained because of it, so we assigned them to individuals, now
people complain of the contrary...

>> (on the bug issue, I don't give a damn about where those emails end up to, I
>> get notified anyhow)
>
> YOU clearly don't give a damn about the rest of us either. :-(

I am just saying... FOR ONCE, someone tell me what to do, because I'm sick
and tired to be flamed for ANYTHING I do... I don't set up BugZilla, they
flame me about it since GNATS sucks, I set up BugZilla, I'm flamed because I
should use GNATS (which sucks and nobody uses anyway), I send out emails,
I'm flamed, I don't I'm flamed... I AM TIRED!

    Pier