On Thu, 13 Dec 2001, Kevin Seguin wrote:

> ideally, you'd move the rcs archives to maintain history.  however, doing
> that would presumably break all tomcat 3.x builds.  i guess the next best
> alternative would be to move the rcs archives.

For now just import the current snapshot. Short term, we must make sure we
keep them in sync.

If Larry is ok with that, we could either change the build process in 3.3
to get the util sources from jtc ( and import a jar for easy building ),
or something similar. When jtc is released we should probably deprecate
the ajp13 connector in 3.3.x ( whatever x will be at that time :-),
and include the one from jtc.

( probably the best thing would be to wait this moment and 'update'
both the util package and the ajp13 connectors)