>+1 ( part of it has already been moved ).
>
>But if we do that, I would propose to _move_ it, not copy.

Does it means that TC 3.3.1 will require and use part of J-T-C
instead of keeping its own copy ?

If we move more and more logic and code in j-t-c, we may need
to have soon a specific jakarta-tomcat-connectors dev-list ?

There is today low java in jtc, mainly native code.
If all the 'ORB' java code is moved to j-t-c, for jk,
next maybe warp, and coyote also, we'll need to split
the current tomcat-dev list.

What do you think about ?