There is a small (possible) bug I'm debugging, related with lb which in
some cases seem to fail to be 'sticky' ( it's not specific to jk1.4,
it has been around forever from what I can see ).

The fix should be small, I still have problems reproducing the bug
so I can test the fix. Don't wait for it - tag whenever you're ready,
it shouldn't be critical.

( BTW, I just got Unix sockets to work !!! Thanks Jean-frederic ! )