Hi everyone,

I probably missed a couple of threads on mod_webapp, so forgive me ;)

In the release notes of v4.0.2-b1 it states :

* If you restart Tomcat, you must also restart Apache to avoid receiving
  "Error 400 - Bad Request" errors.  This will be handled transparently
  in the final release.

Is this dependend on the return of Pier, or is someone else working on this
already ?
And if second applies : Is the mod_webapp code integrated into the tomcat 4
cvs already or do I have to get the latest from cvs ?

Also I saw a lot of commits come by for ajp (i think the new ajp14??). Can I
be of any testing assistance in that area ?

I am using tomcat 4 (also have the cvs version of tomcat 3.3 running) and
both apache 1.3 and apache 2 running on  redhat 7.1 linux boxes.
I also depend heavily on virtual hosting, so that is the main reason I want
to test this.. (restarting tomcat, without restarting apache and everything
keeps on running ;).

If there are any specific points you want to be tested, just mail me and I
let you know (have an almost clean server on the internet right, which for
now hasn't any production stuff on there...

Mvgr,
Martin van den Bemt