Hi to all and Happy new year.

Slowly back to mail after hollidays ,(

>> - the stable jk1.x. We want to release it and it needs
>testing - the code
>> is very close to what was released with 4.0.1 and 3.3, with
>few additional
>> bug fixes, with the auto-conf generator for 4.x ( the code is there,
>> but hasn't been tested too much ).
>
>I'm been using 1.2.0 on my systems for months. Seems OK.

There was a bug in 1.2.0 (jtc) with post mode
(search for messages about pmsg), corrected by Kevin Seguin

---->

You're right, the code is correct in tomcat 3.3 mod_jk
and conform with the latest patch I submitted in this branch.
The error was introduced in the J-T-C port....

                /* the right place to add file storage for upload */
                if((len = read_into_msg_buff(ep, r, pmsg, l, len)) >= 0) {
                    r->content_read += len;
                    return JK_AJP13_HAS_RESPONSE;

BTW: How did we get TOMCAT 4.1 and 4.0.2 ? Which is the head ?