> I saw there is provisions in commons-sandbox daemon for
> Interception of Signals.

> Did there is plan to add this feature to Tomcat 3.3.1/4.0.2
> as it will be a real bonus for site admins ?

Well, the BootstrapService class is implementing the service/daemon API, so
if you use it instead of Bootstrap as your entry point, I think it could
work eventually (lots of testing to be done, of course). I have already
patched my Tomcat copy to have it implement the new Daemon interface, but
that would add a dependency on commons-daemon (optional, since only two
optional classes from the startup package need it).

We can then remove the 'service' directory in the Tomcat 4 CVS.

Remy