David Graff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks for the pointer on that documentation.  I was wondering where the
> Javadoc style comments were being used at.

You welcome...

> I still don't think the question was really answered though as to the
> motivation of mod_webapp versus mod_jk/mod_jk2 development?  Are there any
> goals that have been made available to the public so that we understand what
> the spawned these two different integration modules?

Motivation? I don't like mod_jk, I wanted to use APR as a portable runtime
for an Apache 1.3 module, I believe that the WARP protocol with built-in
support for auto-deployment and web-application configuration is the way to
go (rather than using mod_rewrite rules all the way around), and because I
don't like Costin :) :) :) :)

1.2.3. (BTW, all those "goals" passed over on this mailing list in the past
2/3 years, check the archives...)

    Pier