> De: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
> Enviado el: 12 de junio de 2002 22:01

> No, we need a benevolent worker :-)

Just realized i was falling in my habitual naiveness.. :)

The tasklist of the RM starts with "collect open bugs", ok?

We have the bugs reported by the query below in bugzilla, as opened bugs
for JK, if anyone feels this lacks something.. feel free to add what you
want..

<
http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug
_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&product=Tomcat+3&pro
duct=Tomcat+4&component=Connector%3AJK%2FAJP+%28deprecated%29&component=
Connectors >

Adding the JNI problem reported by myself, could this be the list of
actual open bugs against JK1.2.0?

If yes, first task done...next please.. :)

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega