Ok, before releasing just take a look at what is still open
and could be fixed quickly ...

>And i doubt that they will show up in tc33, i know very well
>i_r.dll works.. POST data in SSL, query strings and so on,
>they all are very basic errors.. so it seems they belong to
>the AJP13 implementation in tomcat4..

Important point here.

I was thinking that the mod_jk 1.2.0 release will cover only
the native part, and so java side problems (ie in TC 4.x only)
should be fixed in JTC/TC4 release ?

>> 5647 Blo AJP13 connector will not pass authentication requests
>
>This was fixed time ago, marked as FIXED

good

>> 8217 Maj Documentation references "workers." prefix
>
>will do..

good

>> 9498 Nor org.apache.ajp.RequestHandler#doRead(Ajp13) does not always
>
>I will apply the fix the reporter proposes.. i will commit
>shortly please review..

thanks

>> 5975 Nor isSecure and getScheme: http are not set when using SSL
>
>;) JFC reported this one so.. please can you expand ??

Still only in TC4/AJP implemtation ?

>> 9478 Maj jk_nt_service's wrapper.properties does not accept spaces in
>
>Marked as FIXED, AFAIR the packaged install of tc4 should deal
>with service install, right?

TC4 related

>> 7814 Maj Sigsegv using mod_jk in Apache2.0 (Worker) under heavy load
>
>This was Fixed by Cotin days ago.. marked as FIXED..

Good

>> 4380 Enh Multiple ISAPI redirectors on single IIS website
>
>this is  a RFE.. i will mark it as LATER.. probably will
>implement it in JK2

ok

>> 6457 Cri mod_jk causes segmentation fault with JkLogLevel != debug
>
>Probably is the same than #7841

7814 ?

>> 9334 Nor Intermittent parsing error in Ajp13Request
>> 9417 Blo ajp13 conector does not pass Query string corectly to tomcat
>> 9832 Cri Tomcat 4 IIS redirector cannot cope with POST in SSL
>> 8613 Maj POST request with invalid Content-Length header
>> 8709 Maj ISAPI Filter failing to pass on DAV "OPTIONS" requests
>> 4500 Nor isapi_redirect.dll does not pass Client certificate to tomca
>> 5709 Nor HttpServletRequest.getHost returns web server address or nul
>> 6399 Nor unknown protocol: https
>> 7747 Maj File Upload Causes Tomcat-Apache to Block

>> 6832 Nor Locale of the browser is ignored by the AJP13 connector

Didn't happen with mod_jk 1.2.0 from cvs and tomcat 4.0.4 (from bin tarball)

>> 7571 Nor DataInputStream readLong() Problem
>
>To review.. althought the majority are very basic erros that
>tc33 do not reveal..

Yes many didn't appears with tomcat 3.3.1 but at this time, TC 3.3.1
ajp code was still the one from inside jakarta-tomcat. Now it use
code from JTC and we may have similar behaviour....