Sam Ewing <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I read elsewhere that that mod_webapp fowarded
> requests for static resources to Tomcat (instead of
> Apache). Is this fixed? If not, are there workarounds?

It is forwarding requests, and it's definitely the last of my priorities to
"fix" (actually I don't even consider it a "bug" anymore).

I wrote an article for OnJava.COM about it. It should be published fairly
soon (this week AFAIK).

    Pier

--
[Perl] combines all the worst aspects of C and Lisp:  a billion of different
sublanguages in  one monolithic executable.  It combines the power of C with