I looked in jakarta-tomcat-connectors and it doesn't look like
jakarta-tomcat-connectors has been branched yet. I checked the archives
and saw the vote results where it was decided that the HEAD of
jakarta-tomcat-connectors will be used for Tomcat 5 and Coyote 1.0 would
be branched.

I'd like to request that this branch be created. Remy?

The reason I ask is that I'm working on a servlet 2.4 servlet request
events implementation which involves modifying CoyoteRequest.java.

Thanks!

Justy