What about this:

- make the changes in CoyoteRequest
- after we cleanup/enhance the ActionCode and hooking in
coyote - we use it instead ( and support connector attributes
and lazy eval )

BTW, it would be quite interesting to have this 'close' to
the semantics of JMX notifications.

It is nice to have all requests as mbeans  - not for admin
but for instrumentation ( what requests are active at each
moment, statistical data, etc - eventually some methods like
interrupt ). Attribute changes ( at context/session level )
could be bridged into jmx notifications.

Costin