Mladen Turk wrote:

> Hi, glad to see you rised from the death :)

Unfortunately - it's back from vacation. Besides
getting in the right timezone, I have to get re-adjusted with
using a computer and reading mail...

>> Let's tag/branch the workspace as jk2.0, with the current
>> code ( as beta
>> level ), at the moment 4.1 is released. It is stable and
>> works. Imediately after we start on the main branch with the
>> removal of the old code, and use the APR version.
>>
>> That was the original plan anyway (AFAIK).
>>

> Two things:
>
> 1. vhosts doesn't behave very well right now (we are solving that) on
> all platforms
> 2. BUG 12346 (sockets)
> 3. Release

That's 3 things :-)

For (1) - it works for me :-) ( using <Location> ), and I did at
least once tested it with the 'normal' mapper, so it can't be
very far. If you give me more context info on what's broken -
I can try help with the fix.

I'll look at 12346.