Thank-you, but I still seem to get errors.

Namely the logkit from Avalon is referencing an old verion.  I fixed it up
to the following

logkit.home=${base.path}/LogKit-1.1
logkit.lib=${logkit.home}
logkit.jar=${logkit.lib}/logkit-1.1.jar
logkit.loc=http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-avalon/release/logkit/latest/LogKit-1.1-bin.tar.gz

xerces.home=${base.path}/xerces-2_2_0
xerces.lib=${xerces.home}
xercesImpl.jar=${xerces.lib}/xercesImpl.jar
xmlParserAPIs.jar=${xerces.lib}/xmlParserAPIs.jar
xerces.loc=http://xml.apache.org/dist/xerces-j/Xerces-J-bin.2.2.0.tar.gz

I do not know if you can commit changes, but these worked for me, since the
old versions either do not exist or the references have been made updated.

Christian Gross