> This is likely the protection against reading anything outside the
> webapp root (see the "allowLinking" of FileDirContext), although I don't
> know how the digester will try to load the included file.

Digester code is derived from XmlMapper which is able to locate entities
in ../../../ directories.

My concern here is :

Specs didn't mentions restriction on use of external entities outside
the webapp.

So it should be granted by default isn't it ?

I take a look at FileDirContext but I didn't understand what
allowLinking is ?

So my question is : bug or feature ?