John Trollinger wrote:

> We have 2, one is webdav and the other is our actual application.  We
> use a lot of custom tags and a lot of both types of includes (when I say
> a lot we have jsp pages that include over 500 other jsp pages, and no,
> this is not my design :) )

I'm guessing there's some memory leak in one of the custom tags some
where.  early in the development of the project I did have memory leaks,
but it was a bug in our code. Once I looked at the number of threads
running and the GC output, it was obvious our custom tag was the cause.

In my particular case, the connection to the middle layer wasn't getting
garbaged immediately. Once I fixed that, my memory leak went away. could
be something as simple as a tag.release() not releasing correctly :)

peter