[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
jfarcand    2002/12/03 08:04:02

  Modified:    coyote/src/java/org/apache/coyote Response.java
               coyote/src/java/org/apache/coyote/tomcat5
                        CoyoteResponse.java
  Log:
  As Bill's recommends, do not set a default locale in Response directly.
That seems like a bad idea. AFAIK, a default locale was set before, and I removed it when I refactored the header handling; I think your patch was fine.
OTOH, calling setLocale does not do the same thing (it ends up setting the content-language header, which may not be what you want to do).

Remy