[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
jfarcand    2002/12/03 08:37:59

  Modified:    coyote/src/java/org/apache/coyote Response.java
               coyote/src/java/org/apache/coyote/tomcat5
                        CoyoteResponse.java
  Log:
I'm sorry for the trouble, when I did the refactoring of the header handling, I nulled a few fields, and forgot to put that one back to its original value :-(

BTW, there's a constant already there (Constants.DEFAULT_LOCALE), although you should update it to en-us.

Remy