I am about to leave for a few days. If anyone has the desire to (clean this up and) add it to CVS - go for it.

Otherwise - where should this go?
- jakarta-tomcat-site
- jakarta-tomcat-5 (Here could cause a lot of confusion)
- jakarta-tomcat-5/resource  (Its the only subdir)
- jakarta-tomcat-5/???
- other ??

I would be in favor of adding a link to jakarta-tomcat-site to point to the viewcvs.cgi version so the script can be easily downloaded whichout extra user effort.

-Tim

Remy Maucherat wrote:

I think that's useful, and it's probably worth it to add it in the CVS.