Remy Maucherat wrote:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

amyroh 2003/09/21 16:11:17

Modified: catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/session
ManagerBase.java
Log:
Fix to properly create Manager MBean at webapp restart - bugtraq 4924607.

-1 for the last two patches (they don't work). I look at the issues and will revert them.

Hmmm, forget it, I should have looked at the code before sending the email :-P

               oname = null;
               // Self-registration, undo it
               Registry.getRegistry().unregisterComponent(oname);

I guess I can see where the NPE is coming from :-D

Thanks. X)

Amy

Remy