Hi,

>So, again what is the board, why do I need it, are they going to make
me
>more productive, did anyone received some dev tool?
>There is a PayPal account. Where is the money?

I'm not a Board member, but AFAIK most of the above money questions are
answered at http://www.apache.org/foundation/contributing.html.  It's in
the technical infrastructure that transfers this message, hosts our CVS
and downloads, etc.  Board members don't get paid and are all working
developers.  They're elected by Members of the ASF as explained in
http://www.apache.org/foundation/.

They make all of us more productive (and have been doing so for years)
by providing the technical infrastructure described above.

I don't agree with all their policies and recommendations, especially
the recent ones on removing author tags and not including 3rd party
jars.  But by and large I think they're doing and have done a good job,
have not muddled in individual projects, and their success is evident
from the status of the ASF as the leading provider of open source
software.

Yoav Shapira

and notify the sender.  Thank you.