With the death of the windows installer, (thanks for making my life more difficult
nitwit board), how do we install tomcat as a service.  I didn't see a .reg file
include in the distro.  Will there be one?

Should we just use this tool:
http://web.bvu.edu/staff/david/index.jsp?section=software&subsection=tcservcfg&page=overview

I checked the FAQ and 5.0 docs and there is nothing there about setting up TC5.0 as a
windows service.
--Angus

http://www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/tomcat-5/v5.0.20-alpha/

This has no JMX and no Windows installer.
The build may not be very useful except for basic regression testing,
despite a number of good fixes :(

Rémy