Hi,
How is this relevant to thread, or even to tomcat-dev? ;)

Jasper is the name of the module which processes JSPs into .java files, then compiles
them.  The JSP servlet is the one mapped to the *.jsp url-pattern by default, it
invokes jasper as needed.  Please start another thread if you want to discuss this
further, don't hijack this thread.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

and notify the sender.  Thank you.