Craig McClanahan wrote:

jean-frederic clere wrote:

Thorsten Kamann wrote:

Hello,

Henri Gomez schrieb:

Well I didn't like very well the hardcoded way, so I'd like to have it
externally.

We could :

Define a stylesheet property var in workers2.properties, which will
contains a full URL and if this var is null, fallback to previous method.

Is there a chance the jk provides the status as xml? So the status can
checked programmatically. With an nice XSL-Stylesheet I can integrate
the status in every monitor page .

Your comments?

Sounds a good idea to me.

Hmm .. separating the view from the model ... now where have I heard that before? :-)

No problem for me to provide the result in XML, since I've got friend aroud which could provide me some nice XSL still sheet.

Second advantage, the jkstatus could be used by others apps for example
for monitoring purposes.

+0 for XML (lack of time to works on this ;().

So we should now define a DTD.