Good morning Henri.
I was speaking from theory, as the only JkSet/JkUriSet entries that I've
used so far are setting the worker and some logger values, and they work
without problem. One thing you might see is that the JkUriSet/JkSet/JkSet2
directives only update the actual object referred to and not the
configuration space, so these settings are not seen on the 'OrigConf'
jkstatus page.

Also, if you are looking at this closely, consider what should happen if
there is duplication of a uri in both workers2.properties and Apache .conf
files. As mentioned previously, if both files contain settings that result
in the same uri->name, then a second uri object should be omitted and a log
warning created. Similarly, if a conf entry updates a non-NULL value then a
log warning would be good for that also.

[uri:/examples/*]
group=lb:worker1
-----
<Location /examples/*>
  JkUriSet info "some details"
  JkUriSet group lb:worker2
</Location>
should show as 2 warnings:
1. Because the uri object already exists,
2. Because the 'group' setting was updated.

Norm