I see your back from vacation. I hope it was restful.  I've started
working on porting CLIPS 6.2 from C to Java. Once that is done, I will
donate it back to CLIPS community (since it's public domain software),
donate it as a project to apache and use it in RuleML development.

JBoss should be able to use it too :)

peter