Hi to all,

As many I'm puzzled in jk 1.2.x in some case :

<VirtualHost *:80>
   ServerName test101.mysys
   DocumentRoot /www/sys101/htdocs
   JkMount /* test-101
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *:80>
   ServerName test102.mysys
   DocumentRoot /www/sys102/htdocs
   JkMount /* test-102
</VirtualHost>

No imagine I want to have /home in test102.mysys mapped
no more to tomcat but to local directory.

<VirtualHost *:80>
   ServerName test102.mysys
   DocumentRoot /www/sys102/htdocs
   JkMount /* test-102

   Alias /home/ "/www/sys102/home/"

<Directory "/www/sys102/home"> Options Indexes MultiViews AllowOverride None Order allow,deny Allow from all </Directory>

</VirtualHost>

There is no way to get http://test102.mysys/home goes to /www/sys102/home local directory.

What about adding support for JkMountExclude :

<VirtualHost *:80>
   ServerName test102.mysys
   DocumentRoot /www/sys102/htdocs
   JkMount /* test-102
   JkMountExclude /home/*

   Alias /home/ "/www/sys102/home/"

<Directory "/www/sys102/home"> Options Indexes MultiViews AllowOverride None Order allow,deny Allow from all </Directory>

</VirtualHost>

These will prevent JkMount to forward /home/* to tomcat worker test-102.

Thanks to comments.