here are candidates I have now about 10 times asked for unsubscribe:
From: DirectXtras <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From: Autoresponder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

and they get subscribed again and again;
I guess bad thing is that they dont subscribe with @directxtras.com but with another
name just to get the email addresses from the other subscibers; so we should also
think about another list structure which makes the personal emails invisibable -
anyway better since it avoids any direct posts then;

Guenter.