Remy Maucherat wrote:

Costin Manolache wrote:

Well, the mod_proxy + enhancements for sticky session + enhancements for passing auth info sounds reasonable - and if nobody wants the JMX support, then maybe we won't need to write a new connector anyway :-)

Remy will be happy - we'll only use the http connector.

I think AJP has advantages, but if the HTTPd folks only accept a simple solution based on mod_proxy, then so be it, it'll be our entry level connector.

The discussion is still open :)

BTW, we could imagine that even AJP/1.4 topology update could came
from HTTP/1.1