William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
At 02:15 PM 8/7/2004, Costin wrote:

Now let's see how to get this in Apache2.0...

Gonna try to make that happen, if I can somehow merge history (ick)

It would be great if we would have at least one or 2 people who are committers in both projects. Since we can't propose Mladen in apache, maybe we can convince Graham to join tomcat :-)

Can't propose mturk? Why, because he is already active in httpd space?

My point was that it is hard to do development across 2 projects, while none of the developers has CVS access in both.

If it is not possible to find a solution to the cvs permissions in either apache or tomcat - then maybe it would be good to have it in a separate repository. It may make it easier to also port it to apache2.0, as a separate standalone module.