At 11:19 AM 8/12/2004, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
>--On Thursday, August 12, 2004 12:57 AM -0500 "William A. Rowe, Jr." <[EMAIL
>PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>>Although he's subscribed to all three lists, I'd ask that they go either
>>to [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED]  The history of the discussions is just
>>as important as the actual code commits.
>
>Can we please not use [EMAIL PROTECTED]  As long as the code resides in the main
>httpd repository, development discussion belongs on [EMAIL PROTECTED], IMHO.

That seems rational to me.  The reason for proposing [EMAIL PROTECTED]
is so that tomcat-dev'ers wouldn't have to swallow the full bandwidth of
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (converse of the problem where they asked anyone in [EMAIL PROTECTED]
to follow [EMAIL PROTECTED] for the duration of that proxy_ajp development).

So I ask our tomcat-dev'ers who are interested in proxy_ajp, proxy_balancer
and so on - are you already subscribed/following [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Or do you feel
a -strong- need for a lower-traffic list?  If no one complains loudly, we will keep
all proxy traffic on [EMAIL PROTECTED] (cc's to tomcat-dev if you feel a point needs
feedback from the tomcat connector folks.)

Bill