Good evening Mladen,
Guenter can verify, but the Build units are the same, ie CodeWarror, but Apache 1.3 uses an 'older' library set called Clib, whereas Apache2 gets a newer library set called LibC. The only other change is that the Makefile 'standard' changed to the NWGNU format. AFAIK there would not be a problem changing the build file for mod_jk on Apache 1.3 over to the NWGNU form, however there would be no change to the library set used, so the getsocketbyname() issue would remain... unless Guenter can see where I've made an error in the build setup...

Norm

Mladen Turk wrote:
NormW wrote:

Greetings All, Get the following errors when attempting a mod_jk
build for Apache 1.3 against the 1.3.33 source tree...

Also, can you see if it will be possible to create NWGNUmakefile for Apache1. Looking at this file for Apache2 seems that it's quite portable, and can be transformed to Apache1.

Since Günter created both, perhaps he could help?

It look to me that we have two different build systems and compilers
for Netware.

Regards, Mladen.

.