Greetings All,
Just updated mod_jk from CVS and now see the following:

Compiling ../common/jk_sockbuf.c
Compiling ../common/jk_status.c
### mwccnlm Compiler:
#    File: ..\common\jk_status.c
# ------------------------------
#      34:                         "DTD HTML 3.2 Final//EN\">\n"      \
#   Error:                         ^
#   declaration syntax error

Errors caused tool to abort.
make: *** [Release.o/jk_status.o] Error 1

Darned at this point if I can spot the reason, however in the hope that this was the only one, tweaked the line to continue, and now get:

Compiling ../common/jk_util.c
Compiling ../common/jk_worker.c
### mwccnlm Compiler:
#    File: ..\common\jk_worker.c
#      52:                              &we->num_of_workers)) {
#   Error:                                                 ^
#   illegal implicit conversion from 'int *' to
#   'unsigned int *'

Errors caused tool to abort.
make: *** [Release.o/jk_worker.o] Error 1

Norm