Peter Rossbach wrote:
Hello Mladen,

hmm, with your example I got a Internal Server Error after I disable or drop active node2 and start a new session request! :-(
All request with active node2 session work properly when node2 shutdown! What I want is that after a failure,
the node1 got all requests.

Sorry, but this works well and as expected.

1. Node2:in_error -> redirect to node1
2. Node2:disabled -> exiting sessions to node2
   if Node1 disabled too -> 500
3. Enable Node1 -> new sessions to Node1

So you will need to enable node1 then disable node2
if you are doing maintenance.

Other thing is if Node2 breaks, then Node1 will take old and new requests.

Mladen.