Hi,

> Is that just keeping both lists and moving them up the domain hierarchy,
> or is there a move to
> change the list names while we're at it?

I think we're keeping the same list names, but moving the domain.

> > - PMC chairs will serve for one year, and cannot serve consecutive one
> > year terms (shouldn't this be put in the resolution text ? - if so,
> > please help writing it, as I can't write ASF resolution compliant
> > language)
>
> In a conventional organization I think this would be in a separate
> by-laws document, but I'm not up-to-date on Apache organization. If it
> belongs in the resolution, I will take a stab at implementing a wording
> that will be perceived as appropriate and efficacious :-)

In the ASF as well, that's in the by-laws, not in the resolution.  The
resolution is complete as-is.  Rules such as "emeritus" status and PMC chair
elections go into the by-laws.

BTW, the struts project recently went through this and ended up with I think
are a decent set of by-laws.

Yoav